Automation Workshop includes Go to Action, that can redirect both to an Action or label within the workflow. When used together with Label Action, Go to Action tells Task to continue performing Actions from specified label rather just the next Action within the flow. Depending on whether Go to Action precedes or follows the Label or Action it directs to, a certain sequence of Actions in-between is skipped or repeated.
Features & highlights:
- Allows workflow redirection both to Labels and Actions.
- Can jump to the beginning or the end of the Task.
- Supports dynamic variables as Labels using Variable Wizard.
- Verify whether a file exists with If File Action and, if it does not, skip some Actions.
- Run Task Scheduler each hour to verify if
report.doc file exists. If it does, send the file as attachment using Send email Action.
- Based on comparison of values with If Action perform one way workflow redirection with Go to Action and continue with designated Action or Label in the list of Tasks.
|Go to||Specify the Action or Label with which the workflow will continue.|
|Options||Enable or disable the workflow redirection.|
|Errors||Choose errors that initiate the On error procedures.|
|On Error||Choose operations to be performed when Action experiences error.|Additional notes and resources:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.