Automation Workshop includes Copy file Action, that performs automated copying of specified files from source to destination folder. Specify files to be copied by providing some of various available settings such as file masks, file dates, times and attributes as well as variables provided by Trigger or other Action. Copying of subfolders are supported.
Features & highlights:
- Automatically copy files and folders from and to local and network drives.
- Flexible options allow precise parameter specification for automated copying procedure.
- Extensive logging and error handling of file copying process allows for automatic resolution of problem situations.
- Supports Unicode in file names and very long path (up to 32,000 characters).
- Advanced file filtering based on file name and attributes as well as creation and modification date to further extend file copy capacities.
- Copy files automatically when File / Folder Watcher Trigger detects some changes within specified folder or subfolders.
- Run file copying operations at regular intervals (e.g. scheduled once, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or in unlimited number of more complex ways) using Task scheduler Trigger - an advanced scheduling and automation tool.
- Backup important files to specific destination folders that are created using values provided by Variable Wizard, so that folder name may include current date, random number or any other value returned by any preceding Action.
- Automatically synchronize data folders by copying newer file versions over the old ones.
|File||Use file name or mask to specify copying source and destination.|
|Options||Select whether to include subfolders when copying files and configure file overwrite options.|
|Filter||Use file name, mask or time / date to specify files excludable from copying.|
|Attributes||Specify attribute pattern to include files with matching attributes and exclude all others.|
|Errors||Choose errors that lead to On Error behavior.|
|On Error||Configure operations to be performed when Copy file Action encounters an error. Available operations include retrying the Action, sending email report, running another task and continuing with next Action or stopping the Task.|Additional notes and resources:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.